About the SSL Native FlexVerb
FlexVerb is a brand new fully-featured and extremely versatile SSL reverb plug-in designed to deliver a professional mix-ready sound in a quick and intuitive way. FlexVerb’s versatile split early-late reflection interface allows you to add the natural body and tone of different early room reflections, complimented by the richness of a variety of expansive reverb tail options. FlexVerb features a 6-band EQ, High and Low Pass Filters, 3-band reverb time multipliers and input sidechain compressor to help you craft reverb that sits perfectly in your mix. FlexVerb’s algorithmic architecture gives you the depth, character and detail of a professional reverb in a simple rewarding interface.
Why The SSL Native FlexVerb Is Such a Big Deal
- Four Reverb Types: Room, Hall, Plate, and Chamber.
- Early & Late Reflection types can be independently selected; for example, Small Room Early Reflections, with a Large Plate Reverb Tail.
- 6 Band SSL EQ, with 3 bands of reverb time multipliers.
- Output compressor (applied to reverb only) side-chained by the ‘dry’ input signal; useful to help sit the reverb in the mix.
- Lockable Dry/Wet Mix control; fix the mix of dry and wet signal when switching between presets.
- Infinity reverb time switch.
- Reverb tail kill switch.