SSL Native Drumstrip
Clarity, punch and power for your drums. The simple path to better drum tracks.
About The SSL Native Drumstrip
The secret to making an average drum recording sound incredible can be elusive. It takes the right combination of processors, with the perfect sonic character, in the correct configuration and tweaked in the right way.
Drumstrip takes drum sounds from ordinary and average to vibrant and exhilarating in a few quick, easy steps.
Plug in, switch on and experiment. Drumstrip handles the hard part; putting the right selection of fantastic sounding processing tools in your hands in an instant.
With Drumstrip, DAW users can attain increased presence, clarity and detail in their drum tracks; reduce spill in individual tracks; restore natural brightness; achieve greater perceived loudness; shorten or lengthen the attack and sustain of percussive signals; tighten up booming toms; make kicks and snares stand out in a mix; and parallel compress room mics.
How Does The SSL Native Drumstrip Work?
Why The SSL Native Drumstrip Is Such A Big Deal...
- Carefully selected collection of five audio processing tools
- Transient shaper with Transient Invert to bring the attack phase of your drums to life
- Dedicated Drum Gate with range and independent open and close threshold controls
- High Frequency Enhancer to invigorate top end
- Low Frequency Enhancer to enrich bass frequencies
- The classic SSL Listen Mic Compressor, with narrow or full-band range and dry/wet mix control… perfect for parallel processing