SSL Native Channel Strip
Precision parametric EQ, Dynamics and Filters with the authentic SSL sound.
About The SSL Native Channel Strip
The EQ & Dynamics Channel delivers the tone and features of an SSL console channel strip.
The EQ is a classic 4-band design with parametric LMF & HMF sections and shelving LF & HF sections (LF & HF switch to Bell).
The Dynamics section features a traditional punchy SSL console channel compressor and musical gate/expander.
The whole EQ can be switched between E & G Series characteristics and can be applied to the dynamics side chain.
The Dynamics section offers separate Compressor and Gate/Expanders.
The Compressor can be switched between soft and hard knee.
Both the Compressor and Gate/Expander sections feature fast/slow attack switches and independent side chains.
The plug-in also features High and Low Pass Filters which can also be applied to the side chain
How Does The SSL Native Channel Strip Work?
Why The SSL Native Channel Strip Is Such A Big Deal...
- Classic SSL console channel strip features and sound
- 4-band EQ, two shelving sections and two parametric
- Switchable EQ characteristics between E Series and G Series EQ
- “Over-Easy” soft ratio compression characteristic for smooth transitions
- Variable process order routing
- Dynamics side-chain processing with independent side chains for compressor and expander/gate
- A/B switch for comparing settings