About the SSL Native Bus Compressor
The center section compressor from SSL’s 1980’s G Series analog console is an audio production legend. It is the secret behind countless classic recordings. It is a simple unit with a simple purpose; it makes complete mixes sound bigger, with more power, punch and drive. It brings cohesion and strength to your mix without compromising clarity.
Why The SSL Native Bus Compressor Is Such a Big Deal
- The sound of the SSL console G-Series Bus Compressor, as used on thousands of hit records.
- Glues your mix bus together for a punchy radio-ready production.
- Classic Ratio settings of 2, 4 and 20:1
- The ultimate recreation of the classic VCA-based circuit design.
- A/B switch for comparing settings.
- Adjustable High-Pass Filter in Sidechain
- ‘Dry/Wet’ mix control for parallel processing.