SSL Fusion HF Compressor
Tame undesirable harshness in your tracks and mixes, using SSL’s Fusion HF Compressor to bring the much sought-after sound of analogue rounding to your DAW.
Get this Compressor plug-in now in the SSL Complete with an Annual, Annual Billed Monthly or Month-to-Month subscription
2 License Activations! No iLok key Needed!
About The SSL Fusion HF Compressor
SSL’s Fusion HF Compressor plug-in emulates the high frequency smoothing circuit from the critically acclaimed SSL Fusion stereo outboard hardware processor.
Affecting only frequencies above the crossover and delivering the distinctive sound of high-frequency rounding, the Fusion HF Compressor will soothe any source material without loosing detail or presence.
With the ratio, attack and release all optimized for maximum transparency, the smooth compression and tape-like high frequency roll-off gives you the ability to tame harsh, brittle high frequencies and create a top-end on your stems, mixes and masters, quickly and easily.
How Does The SSL Fusion HF Compressor Work?
Modeled on the SSL Fusion HF Compressor processor, you can now use the Fusion HF Compressor plug-in across your all your tracks as well as on your mix and master buses.
Fusion HF Compressor features very simple THRESHOLD and X-OVER controls for quickly achieving great results, MIX control help to non-destructively dial in the perfect amount of HF smoothing and AUTO GAIN to apply an automatic make-up gain to the high frequencies. Use it on drums at more extreme settings, to tame harshness while maintaining crispy cymbals!
The Gain Reduction History graph and Gain Reduction meter will make it easy to visualize the effect of the circuit. Or you could use the classic hardware LED to see when the circuit is kicking in.
Use LISTEN to solo the sibilant frequencies that are being compressed and removed from the signal.
Why The SSL Fusion HF Compressor Is Such A Big Deal...
- Modeled using a combination of real-life measurements, analogue circuit designs, and close collaboration with the original analogue designers of the SSL Fusion hardware and validated by real-world producers.
- Exceptional DSP design with reference to the original analogue circuit designs.
- Delivers analogue-style HF rounding for taming brittle high-frequencies.
- Remove sibilance from vocals, sooth electric guitars and tame cymbals in drum tracks.
- Ratio, attack and release optimized under-the-hood for maximum transparency.
- ECO mode: Drop into ‘ECO’ mode for reduced latency and CPU-use, for tracking and recording purposes.
- NEW: Built-in help! Simply click the ‘?’ symbol and mouseover the GUI for more information about each of the parameters.
- Comes with presets from world-class producers and engineers Adrian Hall, Caesar Edmunds and Sean Divine.
- Built on the SSL Plug-in Engine:
– SSL’s cross-platform preset management and A/B-ing system.
– Built-in UNDO/REDO support.
What People Are Saying About The SSL Fusion HF Compressor
“Now I can have multiple instances of HF Compressor, it is my go plug-in for adding that analogue top-end to my productions… I love it!”Caesar Edmunds - Foals, Queens of the Stone Age, PJ Harvey, The Killers