Sonic Studio NoNOISE 3
NoNOISE 3 is a powerful hiss and hum remover plug-in that eliminates noise while leaving the underlying audio intact.
About The Sonic Studio NoNOISE 3
NoNOISE 3 is based on the Academy Award™ winning and legendary Broadband DeNoise™ noise removal system that pioneered the digital audio restoration industry.
Recognized with Grammy®, Emmy® and Oscar® awards, as well as the Mix Technology Hall Of Fame, NoNOISE 3 is used by professional engineers on millions of albums from Classical to Rock, archival and historical recordings, and by forensic scientists at worldwide law enforcement and clandestine surveillance agencies.
NoNOISE 3 is now available as an Audio Units, VST, and AAX plug-in.
How Does The Sonic Studio NoNOISE 3 Work?
- NoNOISE 3 is an incredible tool for removing unwanted noise on audio tracks. It is absolutely the most impressive and pristine digital audio restoration software available. It can eliminate room ambience from poorly mic’d recordings, clean up noisy tape hiss, eliminate excess noise from guitar amps, remove hum and rumble from pre-amps and other electronics, and much more. Everyone wants clean tracks, with as little extraneous noise as possible. NoNOISE3 makes eliminating that noise as easy as possible.
- Easy to use – NoNOISE 3 is a 32/64-bit single-ended, broadband de-noiser
- Effective – Eliminates unwanted noise while leaving the underlying audio intact
- Flexible – highly effective with very few or no noticeable artifacts even at extreme user settings
Renowned for its abilities
What People Are Saying About The Sonic Studio NoNOISE 3
“More focused reduction is possible resulting in a more eased and gentler outcome that sonically appears much less processed than what was possible before. It struck me today at numerous times… how NoNOISE 3 really is a significantly better product. Not surprisingly, results are now generated much quicker than before.”
“…with the NoNOISE we can tackle anything clients bring in”
Why Sonic Studio NoNOISE 3 Is Such A Big Deal
- Eliminates room ambience from poorly mic’d recordings
- Cleans up hissy tapes
- Quiets noisy guitar amps
- Removes the hum and rumble from pre-amps and other electronics