Sonic Studio Mastering EQ
A completely transparent mastering EQ for Mac, that clarifies your sound without coloring it.
About Sonic Studio Mastering EQ
Rule #1 — A Mastering EQ has to be transparent. You have already spent a lot of time and resources to get the right mix and your processing shouldn’t get in the way of that work. Your EQ should only clarify rather than color sound.
And that’s exactly what Sonic Studio Mastering EQ Audio Units plug-in does. It helps you get the most out of any recording without clouding it with ‘…character’.
Transparency is especially important when you need to surgically notch out offending frequencies. Sonic Studio Mastering EQ gives you the confidence to know that you’re effecting only the target frequency and nothing more.
How Does Sonic Studio Mastering EQ Work?
Sonic Studio Mastering EQ is a minimal-phase four band filter Audio Units™ plug-in. Each band offers your choice of 17 filter types or topologies with some best used for restoration and damage control while other are excellent for changing color or timbre. It can be used as a mono, stereo or multichannel instantiation.
Sonic Studio Mastering EQ is perfect for EQ-ing final mixes or individual tracks in a mix. Its accurate and transparent sound quality make it the go-to tool for the best engineers on the planet and a must-have tool for any studio.
What People Are Saying About The Sonic Studio Mastering EQ
“What the Sonic Studio Mastering EQ does is nothing short of a miracle.”
“…a real step forward, with the great sound we’ve come to love”
Why Sonic Studio Mastering EQ Is Such A Big Deal
- Minimum Phase Four-Band Equalizer
- Proprietary Dither Types – 17 Filter topologies including 1st – 4th order parametrics, shelving, band pass, notch, RIAA, Emphasis and more
- Supports Sample Rates From 44.1 – 384 kHz – Use For Tonal Adjustment Or Restoration
- Metering & gain control to optimize signal level
- Integrated dither and word length controls
- Audio Units compliant; works with soundBlade SE, soundBlade HD and production systems such as Apple Logic, MOTU Digital Performer, REAPER, Abelton and other AU compliant software