Softube Weiss MM1 Mastering Maximizer
‘Loudness done right’ – Based on the legendary Weiss DS1-MK3, the centerpiece of mastering studios the world over (and also now available as a Softube plug-in), we’re delighted to offer the future of fast and professional mix maximizing – the MM-1 Mastering Maximizer.
About Softube Weiss MM1 Mastering Maximizer
Some brands become synonymous with their fields. They so revolutionize and define their product or process that true experts can’t see beyond them. When it comes to audio mastering, the one-and-only name is Weiss.
It’s impossible to make it sound bad – the intelligent processes happening under the hood of this plug-in as you turn the amount knob; the filtering, compression, de-essing, and so on; have been carefully designed by highly experienced mastering engineers using the industry standard DS1-MK3 as a foundation.
How Does Softube Weiss MM1 Mastering Maximizer Work?
Featuring the very same algorithms as the original digital hardware unit, the MM-1 offers five flavours of limiting; Transparent, Loud, Punch, Wide, and De-ess; intelligently progressing as the ‘amount’ knob turns, and blendable with the mix control, to give you precisely the right amount of power over the feel of your masters.
“The MM1 is one of the best mastering tools I’ve ever used.”
“The MM-1 limiter does not have a sonic footprint apart from when adding presets and is extremely good.”
Why Softube Weiss MM1 Mastering Maximizer Is Such A Big Deal
- Simple interface controlling detailed expert mastering processes.
- Five flavors of loudness available.
- Contains the very same technology as the legendary hardware mastering processor, the Weiss DS1-MK3.
- Fully licensed and endorsed by Daniel Weiss himself.
- Great for maximizing your mix-bus quickly and effectively.
- Go as loud as you want without sacrificing desirable tone and dynamics.
- Impossible to get it wrong. Be the master of your own masters!