Softube Weiss EQ MP
Surgical mixing with exactly the bands you need!
About Softube Weiss EQ MP
Developed in partnership with Weiss Engineering and built on the minimum phase algorithm of the legendary EQ1, the Weiss EQ MP is designed for exacting mixing applications that necessitate a surgical EQ and sound quality that’s a cut above the rest.
With seven bands, just like EQ1, Weiss EQ MP gives you that famous EQ1 transparency coupled with the sharpest accuracy possible.
Achieve stunning clarity in your mixes with Weiss EQ MP, the sonic surgeon with the golden bands.
How Does Softube Weiss EQ MP Work?
Like the mastering authority Weiss EQ1, the Weiss EQ MP features double-precision 64-bit processing with internal oversampling using Weiss low-noise filter algorithms.
It has the same seven full-range EQ bands with -39 to +18 dB cut/boost range with their incredible Q- range of 0.2 – 650.
Weiss EQ MP sports linked/unlinked L & R channels, as well as M/S processing.
And, unique to the Weiss EQ MP is the increased number of filter slopes it boasts: EQ MP has the 0 dB, 6 dB, and 12 dB slopes—just as the EQ1 does—but we’ve added 24 dB, 48 dB, and 96 dB slopes to EQ MP.
The addition makes Weiss EQ MP an incredibly versatile and powerful tool for any mixing operation.
“After using the EQ MP, I am amazed by the transparency and clarity. I find it most useful on the final mix bus, but because of its low latency (for a minimum phase EQ) it can be very useful on individual tracks. Softube nailed it with this one!”
Why Softube Weiss EQ MP Is Such A Big Deal
- Surgically precise, ultra-transparent, and high fidelity
- Developed in collaboration with Weiss Engineering
- Based on a 1:1 code port of the minimum phase algorithm of Weiss EQ1
- Featuring the dual seven-band setup of Weiss EQ1
- Low latency (17 samples in 44.1 kHz) and low CPU load
- Double-precision 64-bit, low noise processing with internal oversampling
- New Dark Mode GUI feature
- Easy to use, with no learning curve