Softube Acoustic Feedback
Realistic simulation (physical modeling) of guitar feedback
About Softube Acoustic Feedback
Release your inner beast with our stunningly, brutally realistic guitar feedback simulator plug-in. Go from moderate and subtle to rampant and wild with the twist of a knob (or two).
One thing that is really hard to achieve with an amp simulation (whether a plug-in or in hardware) is the interaction in a room between the guitar and amplifier when you turn up loud. Enter Acoustic Feedback, which does just that!
How Does Softube Acoustic Feedback Work?
Whether you just want single notes to keep hanging a little longer and gently fade to sustained feedback or you want instant and rampant howls for your noise rock, Acoustic Feedback is your friend.
Nothing in software sounds better, works better, or feels better – it even responds naturally to unusual playing techniques because it’s a detailed physical model, rather than a one-shot snapshot/convolution gimmick.
With only a few adjustments you really have a tool that can reproduce realistic feedbacks.
Why Softube Acoustic Feedback Is Such A Big Deal
- Realistic simulation (physical modeling) of guitar feedback.
- Fully responsive to vibratos, bends, slides, tremolos etc.
- Simple user interface — control amount of feedback with the Feedback knob, and the sensitivity with the Tolerance switch.
- Compatible with MIDI foot controls.
- Includes a stripped down, but extremely useful, version of the White amp from Vintage Amp Room.