Slate Digital Virtual Mix Rack
The Virtual Mix Rack allows audio engineers to create the channel strips of their dreams using a 500 series-style rack along with a library full of analog modeled plugins.
Get this Preamp Model plug-in now in the
Introducing The Virtual Mix Rack
The Virtual Mix Rack contains a library of analog modeled plugins to create the exact channel strip you need for any audio production. Choose from dozens of modules including vintage modeled EQs, compressors, enhancers, filters, preamps, mixing consoles, and more. You also get the added bonus of speed and efficiency from having your entire processing chain in one convenient window.
How Does Virtual Mix Rack Work?
All of the processing modules installed in the Library Pane can just be dragged and dropped to get them into the Rack’s signal chain. You can also drag to reorder the modules as well. One of the powerful features in VMR is the ability to save an entire signal chain – with up to eight modules – as a single preset. That means that any complex signal chain you come up with for a specific instrument can be easily recalled, with all of the signal routing and parameters right where you left them. You can also clone entire signal chains for comparison, and even A/B them against each other. The Virtual Mix Rack ships with the Mix One Bundle, which contains these six Slate Digital processing modules:
WHY VIRTUAL MIX RACK IS SUCH A BIG DEAL
- Contains 6 amazing Slate Digital processing modules
- Choose from dozens of modules including vintage modeled EQs, compressors, enhancers, filters, preamps, mixing consoles, and more.
- Drag and drop functionality to customize signal chain
- Drag to reorder modules into prefered mixing order
- Save entire signal chains with up to 8 modules as a single preset
- Complete recall on any signal chain, with saved parameters and routing
- Clone any signal chain for quick and easy A/B comparisons