Slate Digital VerbSuite Classics
VerbSuite Classics is a partnership with LiquidSonics, and uses proprietary FUSION IR processing to capture the evolving and modulating characteristics of 8 modeled classic reverbs.
Get this Reverb plug-in now in the
Introducing The Slate Digital VerbSuite Classics
Reverb is perhaps the most fundamental effect in audio production. Over the past several decades several classic digital reverb units have become staples for professional mixing engineers, and VerbSuite Classics brings you ALL OF THEM.
How Does VerbSuite Classics Work?
VerbSuite Classics is a partnership with LiquidSonics, and uses proprietary FUSION IR processing to capture the evolving and modulating characteristics of the modeled hardware reverb tone. In blind comparisons, users could not differentiate between the real hardware reverb patch and the VerbSuite capture.
WHY VERBSUITE CLASSICS IS SUCH A BIG DEAL
- FG-480- a model of what many consider to be the industry’s most standard reverb.
- FG-2016- this American-made reverb was known for its realistic recreation of natural-sounding rooms.
- FG-250- a model of the first ever digital reverb, built in Germany
- FG-QRS- incredibly transparent for a digital verb, and is known for having minimal digital artifacts.
- FG-2000- extremely rare Japanese-made reverb has been the favorite drum verb for many top pros.
- FG-16X- a model of the famous microprocessor-controlled digital reverb from the early 80’s.
- FG-6000- a model of a modern Danish digital reverb powerhouse!
- FG-BM7- what many say is the best-sounding digital reverb in the history of audio production.