Slate Digital S-Gear
S-Gear is a collection of 5 emulations of some of the greatest and most recorded boutique tube guitar amplifiers of all time.
Get this Amp Modeler plug-in now in the
Traditionally, getting killer tones in the studio required thousands of dollars worth of boutique guitar gear and an environment where you could crank them up to get the sound you want. S-Gear is an entire suite of plugins designed specifically for the recording guitarist (and bassist), offering multiple hyper-realistic tube amplifiers, speaker cabinets, and studio-quality effects in one package.
How Does S-Gear Work?
S-Gear’s boutique-designed amps and effects – coupled with accurate convolution-based speaker cabinet emulation by RedWirez – gives you a truly professional guitar sound without the expense and hassle. S-Gear comes with five different emulations of boutique tube amplifiers, giving you access to everything from clean vintage sounds to fire-breathing modern rock tones. The Pro Convolver II module comes loaded with a bunch of pro cab and microphone impulse responses courtesy of Red Wirez, giving the amp emulations real bite and width and adding real analog girth to the recorded guitar sound. Not only can you run two cabs at once, but you can also load your own IR’s to fully customize your guitar tones. Also included are three different studio-quality effects modules that offer a ton of flexibility and allow S-Gear to deliver the finished professional guitar tones pro guitarists need without external processing.
WHY S-GEAR IS SUCH A BIG DEAL
- Includes 5 emulations of boutique tube amplifiers
- An entire suite of plugins of offering multiple hyper-realistic tube amplifiers, speaker cabinets, and studio-quality effects
- Accurate convolution-based speaker cabinet emulation
- Load two settings from the same amp and switch between them, just like a normal channel-switching amp
- Includes the Pro Convolver II module, loaded with pro cab and microphone impulse responses
- Load your own impulse responses to fully customize your tones
- Three different studio-quality effects – reverb, delay and modulation.