Relab VSR S24
The Relab VSR S24 painstakingly recreates every characteristic of the world-class TC Electronic System 6000 with added enhanced parameter ranges for infinite creativity. VSR S24 excels at applying ‘prettier than life’ reverberation to many sources of a mix or complete stereo/multichannel stems.
About The Relab VSR S24
An exhaustive stereo emulation of the iconic high-end TC Electronic VSS6.1 algorithm, Relab has painstakingly captured every quirk and characteristic of this complex and inspiring hardware.
The plug-in uses the exact same reverb technology, and introduces a true stereo reverb operation mode and functions not found on the analog unit.
How Does The Relab VSR S24 Work?
VSR S24 excels at applying ‘prettier than life’ reverberation to many sources of a mix or complete stereo/multichannel stems. It adds complex Early Reflection as well as an incredible uncorrelated diffused reverberation to the signal.
This is the first professional reverb with multiple selectable reverberation engines which can completely change the overall spaciousness, color and reverb characteristics to simulate any environment accurately.
“If you’re looking for incredibly lifelike and gorgeous sounding room and halls, this should be at the top of your list.”
“sounds incredible. It’s capable of just stunning rooms, chambers, churches, and halls in particular”
Why The Relab VSR S24 Is Such A Big Deal...
- Extensive selection of Early Reflection patterns ranging from studios to various concert halls: Bathroom,
- Theater, Church, Vienna Halls and more.
- It keeps the controls of the original and adds higher precision calculations.
- New features include selectable reverberation engines and characteristics for each channel for simulating any environment.
- Over 250 presets.
- Modern workflow with interactive graphical display illustrating the frequency stages of the reverberation.