Relab LX480 RHall
The LX480 RHall plugin is a digital emulation of Lexicon’s classic 480L Digital Effects System.
About The Relab LX480 RHall
Not only does the LX480 give you what is generally thought to be one of the best reverbs ever built, but it also offers improvements on the 480L hardware model by introducing higher density modes and other functions not found on the original.
Essentially, Rehab took a legend of the past, and setting a brand new standard for the reverb plugins of the future.
How Does The Relab LX480 RHall Work?
The LX480 RHall employs the same reverb technology as the time-honored 480L, including the famous algorithms that found their way onto many of the most classic and distinct recordings of the 80’s, and incorporates it into a simple and user-friendly digital reproduction of the original hardware version.
While there are some brand new exclusive features such as continuous controls, flexible and additional filter structures for better sound shaping, more ER delay lines and stereo manipulation, the main selling point is how indistinguishable the emulation is from the original Lexicon 480L. The plugin even modeled the internal clipping and the quirks in the feedback loops. If you are a fan of the world-famous Lexicon 480L, then this is a must-have plugin.
“Love it… It’s actually replaced our Lexicon 480L hardware”
“When recreating some classic mixes in stem form, having the original recall sheets from the 80’s and 90’s detailing the original hardware 480L parameters, I was able to dial them into the LX480 and BOOM! There it was…Fantastic!”
Why The Relab LX480 RHall Is Such A Big Deal...
- Faithfull recreation of the Random Hall reverb algorithms from the Lexicon 480L.
- Modeled input and output stages – Everything is modeled from internal clipping to quirks in the feedback loops.
- Additional exclusive features and functions not found on the original, such as continuous controls, flexible and additional filter structures for better sound shaping, more ER delay lines, stereo manipulation and 88.2Khz and 96Khz support.
- Improved algorithms with higher density than found on any other reverb plugin (and the original).
- Quick controls and customizable display.
- Dual Engine: You can select between 4 routing configurations with different algorithms in each engine for extremely wide reverberation: 88.2Khz and 96Khz support, Single, Cascade, Mono Split, Stereo Split.
Meticulously Modelled Reverb Tools
The Relab Reverb Suite is a one-stop solution that includes all Relab Development reverb plugins. In addition, you will receive all future Relab reverb plugins and updates for free. This is the simplest – and cheapest – way to get access to all our meticulously modeled and professionally specced reverb tools.