Mathew Lane StereoDelta
StereoDelta is an easy to use spatial processor with one powerful knob to control your stereo image. From true mono to three dimensional width, StereoDelta always maintains a natural sound thanks to DrMS technology inside.
Get this Stereo Imaging plug-in now
Introducing The Mathew Lane StereoDelta
Some might find the power of the critically acclaimed DrMS plug-in a bit overwhelming.
This is where StereoDelta comes in: One knob controls several parameters of the advanced DrMS algorithm inside at once.
Well chosen internal parameter combinations make StereoDelta a flexible and creative tool for instant high quality useful and unique results.
How Does The Mathew Lane StereoDelta Work?
Straight up is normal stereo.
On turning left the sound will become more mono, without losing any of the stereo information: a true mono fold down instead of a simple mono sum!
On turning right, the sound will become wider and deeper, more 3D, without losing your center, always maintaining mono compatibility.
Hear The Mathew Lane StereoDelta In Action
What People Are Saying About the Mathew Lane StereoDelta
“StereoDelta is my favorite plug-in to quickly add width to any track in the mix, from 808s to vocals.”
Why The Mathew Lane StereoDelta Is Such a Big Deal
- Leading spatial audio processing based on the acclaimed DrMS plug-in
- Powerful single knob control from true mono folddown – save stereo info in mono – to larger than life stereo
- Not just wider deeper, more open, more real – the ultimate mix glue
- Mono to Stereo easy to use upmixing
- Full mono compatibility with no surprises on any playback system
- Internal Autogain for easy level matched A/B comparision