Le Sound AudioWind
AudioWind is a revolutionary procedural audio plugin that creates the vivid dynamics of wind sounds
Get this Sound Design plug-in now
macOS (10.7 and above) - Windows (7 and above): AAX/VST/AU/VST/VST3 - iLok Required
Introducing Le Sound AudioWind
The AudioWind sampler has a combination of different wind conditions and speeds to let you create the sounds of the wind. This is a great tool for adding life to an outdoor scene in a video or ambient passages in music.
How Does Le Sound AudioWind Work?
AudioWind is Le Sound’s revolutionary procedural audio plugin that helps you create the perfect wind sound in a matter of minutes. With AudioWind you can act on 5 major blocks of interaction:
It requires just a few resources to work perfectly. Le Sound’s D.O.S.E. technology allows you to work in real-time for up to 5.1 channel audio. You can modify your sound without entirely having to recreate it.
Why Le Sound AudioWind Is Such A Big Deal...
- Instant creation of vivid wind blowing sounds
- Four procedural audio layers with global controls to create dynamic soundscapes
- 100 carefully crafted presets, from desert wind to seashore breeze
- It’s also a powerful room tone generator
- Synthesis models are based on real wind data
- High 5.1 audio performance
- 5 distinct blocks of interaction (Background, Whistling, Gusts, Squalls, LFE)