Le Sound AudioTexture
Create infinite audio from a single sample, allowing you to extend recordings without looping the audio
Get this Sound Design plug-in now
macOS (10.7 and above) - Windows (7 and above): AAX/VST/AU/VST/VST3 - iLok Required
Introducing Le Sound AudioTexture
There are enormous creative possibilities with AudioTexture: use one simple sound and generate layered sounds with multiple instances of AudioTexture, or use several sound files with multiple instances of AudioTexture to compose a sound scene.
AudioTexture works best for static sound textures or well-defined transient sound events but you can try with any sounds and the results may surprise you.
Since it generates infinitely variations from a given sound, you can use it as a time-stretching effect for sound textures.
How Does Le Sound AudioTexture Work?
AudioTexture is based on concatenative synthesis which analyzes automatically the sound signal and decomposes it into adaptively defined units (not equal in size, so not the usual granular synthesis) for resynthesis. It is equipped with semantic descriptors for intuitive control to generate many variations from a given sound sample.
AudioTexture comes with 3 descriptor controls in addition to the position control. This is convenient to create various unit sequences based on perceptually meaningful descriptors.
- Energy: Instantaneous energy.
- Noisiness: The amount of high-frequency content.
- Brightness: The spectral energy center, higher the value brighter the sound.
Why Le Sound AudioTexture Is Such A Big Deal...
- Generate infinitely sounds, variations or loops from a sound file
- Automatic looping points detection thanks to an instant preview of unit size control
- Make your static recording alive within just a few clicks
- Create realistic sound scenes as well as imaginary sound textures
- It’s also a music remixer and speech scrambler
- Automatic unit analysis
- Position and Descriptor control
- Range control for randomization