Le Sound AudioSteps
AudioSteps is a plug-in used to create realistic footsteps sound for post-production or video games.
Get this Sound Design plug-in now
macOS (10.7 and above) - Windows (7 and above): AAX/VST/AU/VST/VST3 - iLok Required
Introducing Le Sound AudioSteps
AudioSteps gives hands-on access to thousands of footsteps with different walking speeds, varied behaviors (walk, break, scuff, tread), and clumsiness. Get access instantaneously to thousands of footsteps including different walking speeds.
Whether you don’t have the time or the budget to go through a foley session, you now have a backup plan. You can use AudioSteps to instantly sound your scene and use the real-time controls to make it fit perfectly in your scene. AudioSteps has currently more than 25 shoes/surfaces combinations, and many more will come.
How Does Le Sound AudioSteps Work?
Based on specific real-time control and ownership of acoustic audio signatures, we produce realistic footstep sounds for most post-production needs. Sound designers get expert control on the audio and save a considerable amount of time. No more need for footstep recordings, all combinations are already available in the plug-in! Gain control over the different properties to shape the sounds you desire.
Why Le Sound AudioSteps Is Such A Big Deal...
- Instant access to thousands of footsteps including different walking speeds
- Different behaviors available: walk, break, scuff, tread, and clumsiness
- Unique recording setup controls to change mic perspective and footstep perceived distance.
- Envelope control to shape the nuances of each footstep
- Synchronization with ease using tempo automation or MIDI keyboards
- Pitch control and randomization
- Envelope control for each walking type
- Instant preview for fast browsing