Le Sound AudioRain
AudioRain is an audio plug-in dedicated to rain sound effects. It works perfectly with AudioWind as a complete solution to create dynamic weather sound scenes.
Get this Sound Design plug-in now
macOS (10.7 and above) - Windows (7 and above): AAX/VST/AU/VST/VST3 - iLok Required
Introducing Le Sound AudioRain
AudioRain is AudioWind’s little brother and offers high quality rain sounds. Shape your rain sound in real time, work from the small drop to the shower. Have it your way even in 5.1 channel audio.
How Does Le Sound AudioRain Work?
The AudioRain sampler has a combination of different rain conditions and speeds to let you create the sounds of the rain. This is a great tool for adding life to an outdoor scene in a video or ambient passages in music.
With AudioRain you can act on 5 major blocks of interaction:
- Liquid one
- Liquid two
Why Le Sound AudioRain Is Such A Big Deal...
- Instant creation of vivid raining sound scenes
- Four procedural audio layers with global controls to create dynamic soundscapes
- 70 carefully crafted presets, from drizzle to shower
- Can also generate various effects like radio noise
- Works perfectly with AudioWind as a complete solution to create dynamic weather sound scenes
- High 5.1 audio performance
- More than 60 presets
- 5 distinct blocks of interaction (Rumble, Shower, Liquid One, Liquid Two, LFE)
- Automation allows you to synchronize rain variations perfectly