Kush Audio Pusher
The Pusher is a truly unique sound shaping tool that has a transformer/tape-head style saturation processor followed by a dynamics stage.
About the Kush Audio Pusher
How Does The Kush Audio Pusher Work?
The interface consists mainly of knobs and icons, so newbies are encouraged to use the built-in “cheat mode” to help navigate the Pusher’s many parameters.
There are two main processing “engines” to the Pusher:
On the surface, this seems simple, but there is some very unique parallel signal routing to give you so much control over your sound.
Why The Kush Audio Pusher Is Such a Big Deal
- 4 interactive magnetic cores shape your tone
- Diode limiter adds punch to your sound
- Cheat Mode and Preset Manager for simplified operation
- Magnetic saturation creates tones not possible with analog
- Unique Transient Enhancing distortions for in your face character
- Multi-point serial & parallel blend signal flow for more tonal variation