Eventide UltraReverb is the most flexible reverb plugin on the market today, based on the classic H8000 and packed with 300 killer presets.
About The Eventide UltraReverb
The Eventide UltraReverb is the culmination of 35 years of reverb R&D. In it, you have 9 high-end hardware-based reverb algorithms bundled in a single plugin. UltraReverb comes packed with over 300 killer presets and featured reverbs from the H8000, compression, EQ and delay integrated for the most flexible reverb plug-in available.
How Does The Eventide UltraReverb Work?
Based on Eventide’s classic H8000 Ultra-Harmonizer, the incredibly flexible UltraReverb plugin has hundreds of great presets, and offers compression that you can set pre or post reverb, stereo delays with tempo sync to keep your delays locked in time, three-band EQs, and well as modulation depth and rate controls. All of this provides you with incredible control over the sound of your effect. There is even a fun LoFi control for bit reduction to add a subtle grit, or a not-so-subtle grit.
I like that UltraReverb starts with such great sounding reverb algorithms, that tweaking them into perfection is easy.
…If you’re looking for a reverb that gives you high-quality algorithms, impressive flexibility, and a built-in stereo delay and compressor, not to mention a huge selection of presets, it’s an excellent choice. 4.5 Stars out of 5.
Why The Eventide UltraReverb Is Such A Big Deal...
Overall, the Eventide UltraReverb is a CPU-friendly plugin that delivers rich reverbs that are full of character, and makes good use of a varied array of powerful processors.
- Halls, Chambers, Rooms, Plates, and Ambience derived from Eventide’s flagship hardware processor, the H8000 UltraHarmonizer®
- Create acoustically natural or other-worldly environments
- Packed with over 300 killer presets for mixing, mastering, post production, and sound design
- Includes Artist Presets designed by top engineers and recording professionals
- Session compatible with Eventide Reverb HD/TDM from the Anthology II bundle
- Stereo Delays (pre or post reverb) with Tempo sync to lock delays in time with your session
- Compressor (pre or post reverb) with key input
- Pre-EQ, Post-EQ, Reverb EQ and Delay EQ – Four independent, three band parametric equalizers
- Reverb Tail Randomization based on the legendary H949 Harmonizer® Random setting
- Modulation Rate and Depth controls
- LoFi control for subtle grit or all out mangling