About The Eventide Quadravox
Quadravox is a unique composition tool designed to inspire songwriting, stack harmonies, widen instruments and offers creative innovative rhythmic sequences.
With Quadravox, you can take any incoming tones, including drums, and generate up to four voices based on the chosen key and timing interval.
How Does The Eventide Quadravox Work?
Quadravox controls are intuitive, allowing you to quickly adjust parameters or type in values. Each of the four voices can be independently manipulated by level, panning, delay time with feedback, and pitch, including the type of musical interval.
It’s optimized for multiple instances so your tracks can interact with each other by way of beautiful harmonies and groovy sequences.
The effect can even be sync’d to your DAW tempo for killer, melodic, rhythmic delays.
Watch The Eventide Quadravox In Action
…a positively inspirational compositional tool…it’s outstanding, working brilliantly on monophonic synths, guitar, piano, drums and pretty much anything else.
Next-gen effects and unique tones that are hard to find elsewhere.
Why The Eventide Quadravox Is Such A Big Deal...
- Unique Notation Grid presents pitches on a traditional music staff with a quantized grid for placing notes over time allowing for a more musical programming experience. Color and brightness indicate pan and level for each voice.
- Optimized for multiple instances and works great on monophonic synths, guitar and vocals
- MixLock keeps the wet/dry mix of the effect static as you scroll through presets or user-defined snapshots. KeyLock does the same for the Key and Scale.
- Randomize function randomizes an amount of micro pitch shift resulting in simulation of natural character for each of the 4 voices.
- Pitch-tracking “off” mode allows it to shine on polyphonic and rhythmic sounds.