About The Eventide Precision Time Align
Precision Time Align will help you get perfectly synchronized double-tracked recordings, completely eliminating timing anomalies and phase issues from your mix, especially on multi-miked drums, vocals and instruments by allowing you slide tracks forwards or backwards in time.
How Does The Eventide Precision Time Align Work?
Precision Time Align allows for synchronizing signals to microsecond accuracy, up to 1/64th of a sample. Recording drums, an electric guitar cabinet or vocals with more than one mic can be challenging. While the sound recorded from each microphone might sound good on its own, mixing them together can introduce phase anomalies like comb filtering (phased, hollow sound) or low-frequency attenuation. Editing and manipulating tracks yourself in your DAW can help with time-alignment on a sample level, but this plug-in is 64x more efficient. So why waste time? Instead, get the perfect tool, and do a perfect job.
Watch The Eventide Precision Time Align In Action
“Eventide’s Ensemble bundle excels in delivering next-gen effects and unique tones that are hard to find elsewhere”
Why The Eventide Precision Time Align Is Such A Big Deal...
- Synchronize signals to microsecond accuracy, up to 1/64th of a sample.
- Phase Invert button fixes mirror-image acoustical phasing.
- Precise Coarse and Fine controls optimize time shift in recordings.
- Perform negative delays, moving the track up in time relative to other tracks in the recording.
- Four different methods for calibrating the signal to achieve perfect signal matching.
- Precision Time Delay also included for use with D.A.W.s lacking delay compensation.
- Much faster and more accurate workflow than trying to manually align in your D.A.W.