MicroPitch is a fine-resolution pitch shifter for subtle tone fattening, plus delays for interesting slap back effects.
About The Eventide MicroPitch
MicroPitch is a fine-resolution pitch shifter for subtle tone fattening, plus delays for interesting slap back effects. With origins in the legendary Eventide H3000 Harmonizer®, MicroPitch is the effect that put Eventide on the map. The plug-in allows mixing in detuned and delayed versions of a signal creating depth and dimensions not possible before with expanded controls for deep pitch dives, haunting echoes, and pristine chorusing effects.
How Does The Eventide MicroPitch Work?
Originally developed for the Eventide H9 Harmonizer® pedal, MicroPitch has been enhanced for experimentation and live performance and fine-tuned for your desktop, laptop or iPad. Like all H9 series plug-ins, MicroPitch is designed to ‘play’.
The Ribbon lets you sweep the effect between two completely different settings. Use the Ribbon to add a bit of ‘life’ while you’re mixing. For desktop users, plug in a MIDI keyboard and gain control of the Ribbon via the mod wheel for tactile and nuanced morphs and sweeps.
The plug-in comes loaded with Factory Presets that cover the many ways that you’ll want to use it.
Hear The Eventide MicroPitch In Action
MicroPitch is a fine-resolution pitch shifter for subtle tone fattening, with delays for interesting slap back effects, chorusing, depth creation and more.
Why The Eventide MicroPitch Is Such A Big Deal...
- Two voices of pitch shifting, one from unison to -50 cents, the other from unison to +50 cents, each with up to 2 seconds of delay
- Create classic stereo-spreading effect
- Create slapback effects using longer delay times
- Mod Depth and Rate provide chorusing effect on each voice
- Use Feedback to perform pitch dive or rise effects
- Incredibly easy use with included presets
- Innovative Ribbon allow for changing any combination of parameters simultaneously.
- Use Mix Lock to scroll through presets while keeping the wet-dry mix constant.
- Available as an Audio Units AUv3 plug-in, Inter-App Audio, and Standalone App.