Eventide Instant Flanger
Instant Flanger allows you to instantly oscillate your tones and will add a new and interesting layer of movement to guitars, drums and synths to give your tracks a unique flavor based on a classic-sounding effect.
About The Eventide Instant Flanger
Modeled on the original hardware unit from 1976, the Instant Flanger plug-in simulates the happy accidents of flanging sounds originally produced by interfering with physical tape machines.
How Does The Eventide Instant Flanger Work?
The Instant Flanger was classic piece of hardware that helped define some of the most unique recordings of the rock era. It was designed to simulate true tape flanging. As its time-delay circuit produced many more “nulls” and offered a much deeper flanging effect than anything previously available, it was widely used on many legendary recordings. If you’ve ever listened to Led Zeppelin’s “Physical Graffiti” album, you’ve heard its legendary sound. Its phase-reversed and variable-delay outputs, create a heavy stereo effect. And thanks to its simple controls, it allows you to instantly oscillate your tones and add a new layer of movement to guitars, drums and synths. By pressing multiple front panel “IN” buttons, the Instant Flanger allows for multiple simultaneous control modes allowing for some unique effect combinations.
Watch The Eventide Instant Flanger In Action
“Eventide’s Ensemble bundle excels in delivering next-gen effects and unique tones that are hard to find elsewhere”.
Why The Eventide Instant Flanger Is Such A Big Deal...
All of the classic effect possibilities of the original hardware version, in a meticulously emulated and user-friendly plugin.
- Recreation of one of the first hardware products to faithfully simulate tape flanging.
- Choose or combine modulation sources, including the LFO, or input signal (envelope follower), or manual sweep (which can be controlled by MIDI).
- Use FEEDBACK to add output audio back into the input for interesting effects.
- DEPTH DOPPLER allows you to add direct signal to the effected signal output.
- Simple to operate with high-quality results.