Eventide H910 Dual Harmonizer®
The Eventide H910 Dual Harmonizer® is the stereo version of Eventide’s H910 plug-in’s. Its unique combinations of pitch shifting, modulation and delay make it a perfect emulation of its innovative analog counterpart.
About The Eventide H910 Dual Harmonizer®
The H910 Harmonizer® was the world’s first digital effects processor. With its unique combinations of pitch shifting, modulation and delay, the H910 can be heard on countless ground-breaking works by artists from AC/DC to David Bowie to Frank Zappa. And the H910 plugin is an exact digital replication of that classic processor.
How Does The Eventide H910 Dual Harmonizer® Work?
A powerful creative tool, the H910 Dual Harmonizer® plug-in is a faithful recreation of the original hardware. The H910’s pitch changing ability can be used for many creative purposes. You can harmonize vocals or solo instruments by modifying pitch by musical intervals. You can also spread guitars, fatten snares, apply subtle organic de-tuning to synths or add slap-back delays to vocals, and more. At extreme settings, you can create unheard-of mechanical sounds, drone effects or robot language using self-oscillation, delay, and anti-feedback. And for all the purists who want to use the H910 in a truly authentic way, you can model the classic “glitching” of the original hardware model, to create unique and unpredictable sounds as the pitch is altered.
Eventide helped to define the sound of many of the effects we take for granted nowadays, and this bundle can bring all of that mojo to your mixes as well.
An emulation of a classic creative effect wrapped up with all the convenience of a modern plug-in it’s outstanding, working brilliantly on monophonic synths, guitar, piano, drums and pretty much anything else.
Why The Eventide H910 Dual Harmonizer® Is Such A Big Deal...
- NEW Keyboard and MIDI mapping – The original H910 featured a keyboard remote control which was used live by several artists including Elton John. With the H910 plug-in, you can easily use MIDI to control pitch and harmonization in real-time.
- NEW Envelope Follower -Engineers and producers discovered that sending a control voltage to the hardware H910 could be used to slightly (or massively) vary the pitch, creating entirely new sounds. The built-in envelope follower makes exploring these possibilities easy.
- NEW OUT2 Delay Group – adds inspiring attributes to your sound.
- True analog modeling of highly nonlinear electronics for faithful reproduction of the original H910’s juiciness and grit.
- Perform perfect pitch changes controlled manually, via MIDI or with Anti-Feedback.
- Anti-Feedback modulates the pitch around unity for a subtle or wild effect.
- Optional “glitching” of original H910 hardware to create unpredictable sounds as it alters pitch.
- Modify pitch by musical intervals (diatonic) to harmonize vocals or solo instruments.
- Delay rhythms and melodies to create everything from slap-back echoes to feedback chaos.
- Create colorful, unique sound effects and drones through self-oscillation.
- Individually control delay outputs and dry/wet mix.
- Mix Lock allows for scrolling through presets or settings while keeping the dry/wet mix constant.
Unique Tools, Unprecedented Sound
Eventide’s Ensemble includes emulations of legendary studio effects plus classic EQs, compressors, dynamics processors, delays, reverbs, and pitch changers used by the best in the business.