Eventide H3000 Factory
The Eventide H3000 Factory is a powerful plug-in that models the pitch, delay, modulation, and filtering effects that made the original H3000 UltraHarmonizer an absolute studio legend.
About The Eventide H3000 Factory
The H3000 Factory plugin recreates selected algorithms of Eventide’s classic H3000 hardware unit. The old-school H3000 was widely used due to its versatility and the fact that whatever it did, it did very well.
How Does The Eventide H3000 Factory Work?
The H3000 Factory is versatile plugin that offers complete control over pitch, delay, modulation, and filtration – in a simple yet effective modular interface. Packed with over over 400 presets, including over 100 from the original H3000, and another 100+ brand new artist presets. The effects of the original H3000 UltraHarmonizer found their way onto countless recordings throughout the years. They are some of the best-sounding effects of all time. And now these amazing and much-revered sounds can be achieved through the convenience of a simple and affordable plugin.
The H3000 Factory plug-in compares very favourably to the original hardware… It’s a joy to have these effects available to users of a wider range of DAWs and at a price point which brings it within reach of even moderately serious users.
It delivered the crème de le crème of delay, pitch and almost anything related to special, time and pitch-based effects…Prepare to be wowed and humbled by this stellar, spot-on, virtual re-creation of the vintage hardware.
Why The Eventide H3000 Factory Is Such A Big Deal...
Eventide has a reputation for outstanding plugins, and the H3000 Factory is no exception. You will use it more often than you think because it is just too good not to.
- Over 450 presets including over 100 new artist presets and over 100 original presets from the H3000.
- Available effects blocks include delays, amplitude modulators, envelope followers, pitch shifters, filters, and low-frequency oscillators.
- The Function Generator features nineteen waveshapes, a white noise generator, MIDI control, and a sidechain input.
- All delays and LFOs can be locked to system tempo. Each delay can be looped and offers a low pass filter.
- The filters are selectable band pass, high pass, and low pass with variable Q, and can be swept and modulated without audible artifacts.
Unique Tools, Unprecedented Sound
Eventide’s Ensemble includes emulations of legendary studio effects plus classic EQs, compressors, dynamics processors, delays, reverbs, and pitch changers used by the best in the business.