Eventide H3000 Band Delays
The Eventide H3000 Band Delays is a unique plugin capable of everything from standard delays and filtering, to stereo-widening and killer rhythmic effects.
About The Eventide H3000 Band Delays
The H3000 Band Delays plugin is derived from the Eventide H3000 Harmonizer studio processor. Imagine if you could take any sound, separate it by frequency bands, change the filter type, and then individually process those bands with delays. That’s what makes the H3000 Band Delays plugin so interesting and versatile.
How Does The Eventide H3000 Band Delays Work?
The H3000 Band Delays plugin can be extremely useful in multiple situations. Just feed it any instrument or vocal and instantly manipulate up to 8 voices by frequency, resonance, filter type, delay time, volume and panning. All eight individual delay voices can be individually controlled to create lush and interesting dimensional effects. Even more, easily controllable modulating filters can be used to give each delay voice a completely unique sonic character. Every parameter can also be automated or manipulated in real time via MIDI, which gives you incredible control and flexibility over the overall sound.
I thought it would be interesting to compare the plug-ins to the hardware they emulate. To be honest, I was not expecting them to be that close in sound, but I was in for a surprise…I was kind of blown away at how alike they sounded after trying several different settings on each processor.
Eventide’s Ensemble bundle excels in delivering next-gen effects and unique tones that are hard to find elsewhere.
Why The Eventide H3000 Band Delays Is Such A Big Deal...
The H3000 delay offers limitless possibilities thanks incredibly powerful and time-tested sonic manipulation tools.
- 8 voices, each of which can be altered by frequency, resonance, filter type, delay time, volume and panning.
- Filters assignable as band pass, low pass, high pass, all pass, or notch filter
- Assign the H3000 Function Generator to several parameters to create movement and bring life to drums and stringed instruments.
- Beat grid gives visual representation for creating unique rhythms from your sound.
- Route a MIDI keyboard to the plugin to play the filters as musical notes.
- Includes presets from original H3000 hardware in addition to many new inspiring choices.
- MixLock keeps the wet/dry mix of the effect static as you scroll through presets or user-defined snapshots
Unique Tools, Unprecedented Sound
Eventide’s Ensemble includes emulations of legendary studio effects plus classic EQs, compressors, dynamics processors, delays, reverbs, and pitch changers used by the best in the business.