EIOSIS E2 Deesser
The Eiosis e2deesser is the new standard in professional sibilant processing, featuring a simple and elegant interface coupled with a powerful frequency analysis engine.
Get this Deesser plug-in now in the
Introducing The EIOSIS E2 Deesser
The Eiosis e2deesser features a powerful frequency analysis engine presented in a slick and user-friendly interface. Unlike competing products, the e2deesser can be largely controlled by only two knobs, allowing precise and natural-sounding deessing in just seconds. A successful marriage between form and function, it’s not only the most powerful sibilant processor ever designed, it’s also the easiest to use.
How Does The EIOSIS E2 Deesser Work?
The e2deesser offers complete control over various audio issues and can automatically detect sibilant frequencies that may be giving you trouble and allow you turn them down in the mix with zero fiddling. These days, sibilant processing isn’t just for vocals. Many types of audio sources can benefit from the e2deesser’s advanced design, especially percussion. As such, we include tons of custom presets for everything from vocals to drum overheads. The interface is a practical real-time display that lets you know at a glance what’s going on. The upper display shows a spectral analysis of the detected sibilants, while the lower display shows how the audio is being acted upon.
WHY THE EIOSIS E2 DEESSER IS SUCH A BIG DEAL
- Powerful frequency analysis engine
- Simple and elegant interface with real-time display
- Easy-to-use 2-knob functionality
- Dynamic EQ, for wideband, split-band, and bandpass processing
- Flexible monitoring to listen to voiced signal and sibilance separately
- Tons of custom presets for everything from vocals to drum overheads
- Spectral analysis of the detected sibilants on upper display
- View of how the audio is being acted upon on lower display