Made for you
Create drum machine and synth tracks. Mix vocals and acoustic guitars. Record electric guitars and finalize the mix. Volume 1 is a plug-in bundle designed to solve these and a number of other crucial music production tasks. It includes sixteen world-class plug-ins from the best brands in the industry—along with a 90 minute mix tutorial video.
What you can do
Get the vocals right
– Fix tone and dynamics using the Summit units
– Add natural space with TSAR-1 Reverb
– Dirty things up a bit with Saturation Knob
– Double and widen with Fix Doubler
– Add characterful delay with Tube Delay
Mix and record electric guitars
– Get lifelike amp sound Vintage Amp Room
– Use THE console EQ for guitar—Trident A-Range
– Fatten things up with Fix Doubler
– Stand out from the crowd with Fix Flanger
– Add slap back or long echoes with Tube Delay
Mix acoustic guitars
– Gently control dynamics with Summit Audio TLA-100A
– Add fairy dust with Summit Audio EQF-100
– Widen your track with Fix Doubler
– Place it in a room with TSAR-1 Reverb
Create synth sounds
– Start creating synth sounds
– Use the six Doepfer modules included
– Over 400 presets included
Process the mix bus
– Get punch and clarity with Drawmer S73
– Add glue to your mix with Summit Audio TLA-100A
– Make subtle EQ tweaks with Summit Audio EQF-100
Mix synths and keys
– Take a synth bass from mono to stereo with Fix Doubler
– Get clarity and excitement for a piano Drawmer S73
– Make organ sounds blend in with Fix Flanger
Create and mix electronic drums
– Create dirty and daring drum beats with Heartbeat
– Tweak the sounds like on an analog machine
– Use autopan and effects for even greater excitement
– Get motion and groove FET Compressor
– Make sonic adjustments Trident A-Range
– Add a dark room with TSAR-1 Reverb
Mix synth bass and bass guitar
– Get realistic bass amp sounds with Bass Amp Room
– Set EQ and dynamics with the Summit Audio units
– Add overtones for presence with Saturation Knob
Mix acoustic drums
– Control drum bus dynamics with Summit Audio TLA-100A
– Classic EQ tweaks with Trident A-Range
– Get aggressive dynamics with FET Compressor
– Add that Zep tape flange Fix Flanger
– Add space and air with TSAR-1 Reverb
Learn From the Best
Get world-class training with your world-class tools! At no extra charge, Volume 1 users get an exclusive, over 90 minute long, tutorial video. In the video, Grammy nominated engineer Ryan West (Jay-Z, Eminem, Kanye West) goes through the making of an entire song production using only the tools included in Volume 1.
Exercise Files Included
You even get to download the entire DAW project, with the original sound files and Ryan’s mix settings. So you can open these on your own computer and see exactly what he has done!*
*Prepared for Pro Tools, Cubase, Logic Pro, Studio One, Ableton Live and as individual .wav files for importing to any DAW.
Whether you’re after retro or futuristic synth sounds, Modular is your tool. Tweak and patch to your heart’s desire—or use any of the hundreds of included presets.
CLARITY AND DEFINITION
FOR YOUR MIX
The S73 is an ultra-easy to use mastering tool. Add it to your mix bus and take your mixes from good to stellar.
VINTAGE AMP ROOM
Straightforward and simple, Vintage Amp Room emulates three great and classic guitar amps. Great for guitar, keyboards and further experimentation.
CLASSY AND MODERN
TSAR-1 Reverb is alive and vibrant, gentle and dreamy, and above all — it's natural and believable. Place your sounds in natural spaces, or add massive drama to any instrument!
DYNAMICS CONTROL WITH
This classic compressor is all about gentle and natural sounding gain reduction. Great for any sound source that needs effortless dynamics control—including the master buss.
Versatile and sweet sounding equalizer that will solve most of the tonality issues you may experience in a mix.
AND DIGITAL DELAY
Create anything from realistic room echoes to rockabilly style slap backs—or take it all the way into dub reggae echo madness.
The legacy and sound of classic flanging, but with all the benefits of the digital world. Great for guitars, keys and those Led Zep style drums.
DRUM SYNTHESIS IS BACK
WITH A VENGEANCE
Flexible and tweakable—Heartbeat is your source for familiar, yet unique, drum machine sounds. Heartbeat’s sections can be used as modules in Modular.
Based on an original from the 1960s, which to this day is studio staple around the world. Adds grit and punch to rock vocals, drums, keyboards and acoustic guitars.
BASS AMP ROOM
BASS AMP SOUND
Designed to handle all your bass amp needs, from dirty rock to modern clean. It includes one bass amplifier model and three distinctive speaker cabinets with click-and-drag mics.
EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED
FROM THIS CLASSIC EQ
Classic British EQ with character in spades. Works on anything, but its frequency selection and crunchy character makes it extra suitable for rock vocals and electric guitars.
SINGLE WINDOW CHANNEL
STRIP WITH A LOT OF EXTRAS
Combining TLA-100A and EQF-100 in a single window speeds up your workflow. The Grand Channel also adds some extra features which the single units don’t have.
WORLD CLASS SOUND,
AMAZING EASE OF USE
Includes exactly the same algorithm as its bigger sibling TSAR-1, but a much simpler and faster interface.
ADD ANALOG DISTORTION
TO YOUR TRACKS
Add grit to anything with this modeled analog output distortion. Make bass lines stand out, add some harmonics and shimmer to vocals, or simply destroy your drum loop.
Add instant depth and width to vocals, acoustic guitars and any other sound source that benefits from double tracking.
Volume 1 Sign Up
YEARLY PAID MONTHLY
The best value option! You get the yearly price but spread out the cost in monthly payments. The easiest way to started with your music right now.
Want to dip your toes? Just want the tools for short projects? This option lets you start a subscription and cancel it at any time—and restart it again as you need the tools.
Pay once per year and be done with it. Less to think about and just one receipt for your accountant to deal with.